St. Cabrini Medical Center believes that its main reason for being is to serve which is embodied in their mission to provide a patient-centered environment through the holistic integration of the best medical care, modern technology and complementary healing therapies.
Excellence is fulfilling our potential to be the best that we can be through a strong commitment to the highest standards of quality and by fostering a service culture enriched by learning, teaching and research.
St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center and Cancer Institute is now accepting applicants for Pediatric Residency Training and Internal Medicine Residency Training!
Kindly submit the following requirements:
Possession of a valid license to practice as a pharmacist at the time of employment
At least one year of work experience as a licensed pharmacist with some experience as clinical pharmacist is an advantage
1. Thorough knowledge of:
2. Good communication skills
3. Customer focus
1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2. Graduate of an accredited professional College of Nursing
3. Current RN licensure in the Philippines
1. 3 months training in SFCMC General Ward.
2. At least 1 year experience in same unit if from other Hospital
3. Ward Nursing care function
4. IV Therapy Training
5. Basic Life Support, Basic Computer
1) Current clinical knowledge in the area
2) Evidence of good interpersonal and communication
3) Basic computer knowledge
4) Current clinical knowledge in assigned area
5) Good working knowledge of DOH standards with emphasis in the nursing process, care planning and quality assurance
6) Evidence of current continuing education annually
7) Membership involvement in professional association
8) Know how to handle people
9) Know how to operate all the equipment in the ward.
10) Verbal and written mastery of English language
Responsible in delivering delegated nursing procedure in order to attain quality patient care; expected to meet the standard requirement for the effective and efficient performance as an extension of nursing service function.
1. Nursing Assistant/ Care Giver Course.
2. 2 year college course preferably medical related course.
3. Under board BSN graduate.
1. 3 months training at SFCMC ward stations.
2. 6 months related experience if from other hospital.
1) Interpersonal relations with patients, relatives, visitors and co-staff.
2) Can perform basic nursing procedures.
3) Know how to operate all the equipment in the Ward namely
4) Proper accommodation of patients./p>
5) Proper dissemination of information, keeping the confidentiality of patient’s data.
6) Nursing Assistant functions.
Responsible in delivering safe and effective nursing procedures/care in accordance with the standards of nursing practice.
At least 6 months - 1 year practical ward experience, 3-6 months in hemodialysis unit or 1 year experience in similar hospital.
1. Clinical knowledge in assigned area
2. Certification of hemodialysis training
3. BLS-ACLS Provider
4. IV Therapist
5. Computer Skills
6. Articulate and good interpersonal skills
7. Good working knowledge of DOH standards with emphasis in the nursing process, care planning and quality assurance
8. Know how to operate all the equipment in Dialysis namely: suction machine, pulse oximeter, defibrillator, BP apparatus, Hemodialysis machine, reprocessing machine, RO water system
9. Evidence of current continuing education annually
10. Membership involvement in professional organization
Responsible for admission and discharge of patients; Responsible for assessing patients’ financial status during admission, coordinating rooms to the stations preferred by the patient/relative.
4 year Course graduate
6 months to one year work experience
The incumbent is responsible for facilitation of registration. ER clerk greets patients and starts process such as obtaining and verifying identification, insurance, and any medical records.
At least 2 years Medical Related Course
3 months to 6 months training or work in a hospital setting