St. Cabrini’s Cancer Institute is composed of highly experienced, well-trained, and compassionate healthcare providers equipped with safe and modern machinery ensuring the comfort of our cancer patients.
- Cancer Surgery
- Diagnostic Surgery and Biopsy Procedures
- In-Patient Chemotherapy
- Out-Patient Chemotherapy
- Biologic Therapy
- Conformational Radiation Treatment
- Conventional Radiation Therapy
- CT Planning
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
Patient Support Group
Cancer Institute is located on the Mezzanine Floor of the Main Hospital Building. For inquiries, call us at (043) 778 4811 loc 8875 / 8873.